During all indoor fitness activity, facial coverings are required.
RecWell's fitness team has a number of ways our community can stay active in a variety of fitness programs including:
GroupX in-person classes
GroupX will offer live classes for Fall 2021. Please note:
- Students who choose to participate in physically distanced in-person classes will be required to reserve their spot using IMLeagues.
- Students must have a reserved spot for all in-person classes.
- Capacity for in-person classes is limited based on facility guidelines.
- Facial coverings will be required for all indoor fitness activities, including indoor GroupX
- For schedule and class descriptions, visit our GroupX Website
GroupX pre-recorded content
GroupX instructors will build a digital library for access by students, faculty, staff, alumni, and our extended Hilltopper families. Please note:
- GroupX instructors will populate our pre-recorded content regularly
- Visit our RecWell YouTube Channel to access FREE pre-recorded content
RecWell's nationally certified Personal Trainers are here to help you reach your fitness and wellness goals. Designed with all levels of fitness in mind, CPTs are here to support you no matter if you are a newbie to working out or are an elite competitive athlete. Sessions start at just $25/session. More information is available HERE.
Custom Fitness Program
Interested in a weight room orientation for your group? A custom GroupX class? A health education workshop? RecWell wants to come to you and support you and your needs. If you are interested in partnering with any area of RecWell, you can request our team to create a custom experience for you.