Both in-person and virtual fitness experiences will be made available to the St. Edward's community during the Fall 2020 semester. Opportunities include:
Personal Training consultation (virtual only)
GroupX Live in person & virtual classes
GroupX will offer live classes both in-person and online for the Fall 2020 semester. Please note:
- Students who choose to participate in physically distanced in-person classes will be required to reserve their spot using IMLeagues. Students must have a reserved spot for all in-person classes.
- In-person classes will be held in the Alumni Gym or outside to ensure appropriate distancing.
- Capacity for in-person classes is limited to 9 or fewer.
- Facial coverings will be required for all indoor fitness activities, including indoor GroupX
- In person classes are limited to student participants only
- Students attending live virtual classes will be required to register using IMLeagues to receive appropriate log-in information
- Live virtual and in-person GroupX classes will be available after September 8
- For schedule and class descriptions, visit our GroupX Website
GroupX pre-recorded content
GroupX instructors will build a digital library for access by students, faculty, staff, alumni, and our extended Hilltopper families. Please note:
- GroupX instructors will populate our pre-recorded content regularly
- Visit our RecWell YouTube Channel to access FREE pre-recorded content
Recreation Movement 2020
SEU RecWell has partnered with universities around the country to provide a robust offering of group fitness virtual classes from instructors around the nation. With over 100 universities participating, participants have access to dozens of live and pre-recorded fitness classes taught by instructors from Rec programs nationwide. To access these classes:
- Create an account using your "stedwards.edu" address. ONLY ".edu" accounts will be accepted, so use your STEDS email and sign-up by CLICKING HERE
- Log-in and search the list of classes. Find any format you want to attend.
- Classes taught by SEU instructors will be included, but you are encouraged to take classes from any instructor, with any format, from any school that you wish
Personal Training consultation
Interested in consulting with one of our certified personal trainers? RecWell will offer PT consultations to students, faculty, and staff who may want tips, strategies, and coaching to maintain their healthy lifestyle. Ready to start a fitness program while at home, in your dorm, or off campus? We can help with that too! Register for a FREE consultation below:
Custom Fitness Program
Interested in a weight room orientation for your group? A custom GroupX class? A health education workshop? RecWell wants to come to you and support you and your needs. If you are interested in partnering with any area of RecWell, you can request our team to create a custom experience for you.