On-Campus Housing 

All new, incoming freshmen are required to live in one of the university residence halls during their first year at St. Edward's.  Room options include semi-private (2 students) or suite-style (4 students). Upperclassmen in the undergraduate college can also apply for on-campus housing consideration, in either the residence halls or on-campus apartments, although availability is limited and not guaranteed.

Students are billed for on-campus housing on a per-semester basis (even though the student may sign a lease for a full academic year).  All on-campus residents must also pay a room deposit prior to move-in.  Housing charges can be financed through the university's monthly payment plan program.

For more information about on-campus housing opportunities, including details about the living communities, floor plans, and housing sign-up, please visit Residence Life's section on-campus living.


More About Dining Plans

Get answers to frequently asked questions about dining plans and explore dining options on campus. If you need a meal plan accommodation based on a disability, visit Housing and Meal Plan Accommodations. If you need a meal plan accommodation based on Religious Restrictions or Requirements, please complete and submit the Religious Exemption from Meal Plan form