Guiding a nationally acclaimed university
Our Board of Trustees provides valuable insights and experience to help us meet our goals. Our trustees oversee financial decisions, determine policies and procedures, and position St. Edward’s to educate students for the opportunities and challenges of a 21st century world.
- Chair, Mr. Steve Shadowen ’80, Attorney, Hilliard & Shadowen, LLP
- Vice Chair, Ms. Catherine Tobin Hilliard, Partner, Hilliard Martinez Gonzales
- Secretary, Mr. Duncan Knapp Underwood ’95, President & CEO, Underwood Ventures, LLC
- Treasurer, Mr. Linus Akanoh ’06, Senior Manager, Strategic Risk Market Office, Deloitte & Touche
- Mr. Graham “Hughes” Abell, General Partner, Llano Partners, Ltd.
- Ms. Debbie Adams, Retired
- Mr. Kyle Ballarta MBA ’11, Founder and CEO, Falkon Ventures
- Bro. Donald Blauvelt, CSC ’67, Brothers of the Holy Cross
- Bro. James Branigan, CSC, Director, Moreau Province Schools Office
- Mr. Jesse Butler ’99, Partner, Hajjar Peters, LLP
- Dr. Rita Nokes Cook ’96, Philanthropist
- Dr. Margaret E. Crahan, Senior Research Scholar, Institute of Latin American Studies, Columbia University
- Bro. Richard Daly, CSC ’61, Moreau Province, Province Center
- Bro. Thomas Dziekan, CSC, Provincial Superior, Moreau Province, and Executive Director, Holy Cross Institute
- Mrs. Ellie Ghaznavi ’89, Owner, Alliance International Company, Inc.
- Ms. Marie Gonzalez ’05, Compliance risk specialist, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Mr. Kevin Koch ’80 MBA ’84, Sr. Vice President of Accounting, Tax, Finance, Special Operations & Governmental Affairs, McLane Company, Inc.
- Ms. Carolyn Lewis, CEO, Lewco Interests
- Dr. Regina Lewis, DDS, Pediatric Dentist
- Sr. Amata Miller, IHM, Retired
- Mr. Francis “Frank” Martin Moore hs ’63, Retired
- Ms. Patricia Berrier Munday ’97, Philanthropist
- Fr. Thomas O’Hara, CSC, Professor of Political Science, King’s College
- Ms. Marilyn L. O’Neill ’74, President, Risk Compliance Services Group, LLC, President, Real Estate Risk Management and Compliance Association of Texas, Keller Williams Realty
- Mr. Chris Ragland ’05, MBA ’10, Principal, Ragland Holdings LLC
- Mr. Martin Rose, Attorney, Frost Brown Todd, LLC
- April Lord Ruzicka ’06, Owner, Summerfield Academy Preschool
- Dr. David Sprague ’95, Founder and President, Industrial Genetics
- Mr. Ian Turpin, President, LBJ Family Wealth Advisors, Ltd.
- Melba Whatley, Owner, MDW Interests
- Dr. George E. Martin, President, St. Edward's University
- Mr. Charles A. Betts, Retired
- Mr. Guy Bodine, III HS ’64, ’68, Chairman/CEO & President, Vantage Bank Texas
- Ms. Leslie Clement
- Dr. Isabella Cunningham, Stan Richards Chair in Advertising and Public Relations Strategy, Stan Richards School of Advertising & Public Relations, University of Texas at Austin
- Mr. Gregory A. Kozmetsky ’70, President & Chairman, KMS Ventures, Inc.
- Mr. William Jennings Renfro ’95, Retired
Alumni Association Representative
- Mrs. Amy Weck ’07, Assistant Vice President, Marsh Wortham
- Dr. Jason Callahan, Professor of Mathematics, St. Edward’s University
- Ms. Athina Castanon ’21, President, Student Government Association
Staff Council Representative
- Elma Cantú Aldrete ’91, MAHS ’94, Senior Director of Technology and Operations, Admission Office, St. Edward’s University